Saturday, May 8, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #44 {Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

What a wonderful sketch Kellie had for everyone last week - and the entries we got were just FABULOUS and soo diverse - it's great to see soo many interpretations! I personally LOVE a good sketch and have some firm favourites - but it's always fun to find new ones to challenge myself with. As always you guys have made it hard for us to pick out a winner - but we've checked the entries and feel THIS card deserves to wear our Winner's Badge with pride!

Congratulations ........

Lori {13}

Please email kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au to claim your fabulous prize and collect your Winner's Badge.

And these AMAZING entries are our Top 5 this week - and are listed in numerical order.
Leonie {10}
Peta {16}
Leonie {19}
Patricia {22}
Mary {24}
Congratulations girls. Grab your top 5 badge from our side bar and place on your blog to display how talented you all are!

Thanks so much to all that joined and be sure to stop back tomorrow for our next amazing challenge and to check out the DTs fabulous inspirational cards...

xXx

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lori, your card was absolutely gorgeous and a very deserving winner :oD
    Thanks for picking my card for the top 5 I really appreciate it, yay! and congrats to other top 5 ladies too xoxoxox
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness thank you so so so much. I jumped right out of my chair when I saw this! I am so honoured. Oh My God you totally made my week, what a start to the weekend. Love you guys!
    Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I got a top 5 super cool. Im going to go post it now. Yea!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Top 5!!!! This was my very first challenge, so I am very honored!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete